Friday, July 27, 2007

The X Files

Today another chapter of my life is thankfully closed! I sent Clinger all the things he so nicely requested I mail to him. Please, I figure unless its jewelery or expensive electronics, things left at an ex's become casualties of war. Oh well. It's done and now there is nothing connecting us and no reason for him to contact me...ever...again :) Okay so that was a little melodramatic but honestly I am so glad that part of my life is over and I actually can't believe I was ever interested in someone like him. But I guess that's growing-up. Every experience helps you to grow and shows you just what you want and don't want in life. Anyhow this will most likely be my last post for awhile...I don't think my Internet will be up in my new place till the middle of next week.

No comments: